Definition List

Box office success matters to Katrina

MUMBAI, SEP 26 - After delivering many hits in her career, actress Katrina Kaif says she is lucky that most of her films have performed well at the box office.
Katrina, 31, who has given many successful films including Dhoom 3, Ek Tha Tiger, Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Raajneeti, said box-office numbers do matter to her. “Box office success does matter to me. Everyone wants their films to do well. As an actress one craves for that acceptance. I am super fortunate that I have not seen the other side.”
“My films mostly have done well at the box office and I have a lot of gratitude and happiness. I just hope that continues with my next film too. When your film doesn’t do well after so much of hard work there is heartbreak and it’s not a good feeling,” Katrina said. “Acceptance from the viewers is very important for me. Our viewers are very fair and also forgiving. They love you because of your good work. But they don’t look out for detailed flaws. They are happy to accept the good,” she said.
“I have been lucky that people have liked the chemistry with most of my co-actors. I am happy that people are appreciating my chemistry with Hrithik as well,” she said.
The British-descent actress is all geared up for her next action-thriller Bang Bang, which is hitting theatres on October 2